Last Saturday, I went to Mississauga with my mom and my sister Catherine to help her look for her prom dress. Unfortunately we didn't have much luck! Oh well, we're going out again tonight to keep looking! He he ...

After shopping, I took my mom and Catherine to Merciful Redeemer so that they can see the church.

Just wanted to write about my mom's first impression when she saw the church...

From the outside, my mom comments that's it's really pretty.

Then, we went inside ... my mom's first reaction ...TEARS! =)

She loved how it's simplicity really accented it's beauty.

Then I started tearing up too! LOL! ... fast forward a year and a half from now, I can just see how much tears will be flowing when I walk down the aisle with my parents ... *tear*

*happy sigh* =)

As we were leaving, my mom comments ... "Ang ganda ng napili mong church anak. Ang ganda talaga ..." (You picked a beautiful church my daughter, it really is beautiful.")

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts