Have I ever mentioned how much I hate money! Arrgghhh!! As much as I am a true believer in the saying, "The best things in life are free" ... sometimes I think it's only partially true.

What really matters
It's true that money can only get you so far. At the same time, as much as we don't want to admit it to yourself, without money, a lot of things are hard to come by.

I have always dreamed about the wedding of my dreams. But now, I have come to realize that it's not the wedding that's important, but what we are celebrating. Even with that mindset, I still can't get away from the fact that money will still be involved.

"Looking forward to our cardboard house ..."
Some days, I reminisce about my conversations with Mark about living in a cardboard box. =) ... we would talk about not having enough money to have a house and we decided to live in a cardboard box. Then I would ask him ... "what happens when it rains?". He then answers me with ... "I'll put a garbage bag over it." LOL!!

It is so easy to get caught up with financial problems, that sometimes we fail to realize how far down the road we've come and how many other financial problems we have overcame.

I know that no matter what, God will provide, He always does.

No matter what the world throws at us we will face it together side-by-side, hand-in-hand.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts