One year?! Man, I don't even know where to begin figuring out where the last 365 days have gone! This past weekend has truly been a milestone for Mark and I, most especially for me.

First of, we celebrated our 1 year engagement anniversary yesterday (November 27)  while celebrating Mark's mom's birthday. With the way things are going, October 12, 2012 will be here in no time! =)

Secondly, our hall called for us to book an appointment for our food tasting! We found out that we are able to bring other people to the tasting as well - a pleasant surprise! Apparently this is the time when Mark and I should be pigging out because on the day of our wedding, we most likely will not be able to eat. LOL! They will be serving us all of our courses from start to finish! Eeeeee!! So excited!! Got to remember to wear jogging pants for some extra room. He he ...

Lastly, what really made this weekend so wonderful for me was what had happened at the Youth Servants Retreat. To make a long story short, by God's grace, I was able to finally put behind things from my past and finally be at peace. You can never truly appreciate the grace of forgiveness until you have forgiven and have been forgiven.

I can't thank God enough for all that He has blessed Mark and I this past year. He has answered each and every one of our prayers. Especially when we think it's not possible, God always finds a way to make it possible. He truly is LOVE.

Here's a song that really stuck to me this weekend. This truly is the first day of the rest of my life. =)

Have a great week!

"And Love will hold us together
Make us a shelter to weather the storm."


-Lene

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts