Flowers Galore! We met with our florist last Friday and everything turned out great! We worked with her to finalize everything. Who would have thought that there are tons of different kinds of one flower! Ha! Ha! I can't wait to see how they are all going to turn out! Soo excited!!

Choir of Angels 
Mark and I asked some very important people to be a part of our special day. I have already mentioned before how I am a part of a youth group called the Youth Inspired! Both Mark and I have been friends with these young men and women for a very long time, so we thought that who would be better equipped to provide amazing music for our wedding other than them! Not only are these young men and women very talented, but it's also an honour to have our friends take part in our special day. Thank you guys for saying yes!

Comfort & Style
Ahhhh!! I am so excited that I have finally found my shoes!! Most of you who know me knows that I am not a big fan of wearing high heels. Not because I don't like them, but because my feet have a tendency of cramping up when I wear them. For some time now, I have been looking around for shoes that has both comfort and style. Interestingly enough, it's a really hard combination to find! I would often find gorgeous shoes, but they would definitely kill my feet within an hour! Or shoes that are so comfy, but not very suited for the occasion. 


It's funny because I actually found these shoes when I wasn't looking for them. I just happened to be at the mall killing some time, and my sister and I decided to check out a few stores. Right when I saw it, I knew they were the ones for me! =) After I tried them on and walked around the store a bit, I was convinced! Ahhhh!! I was ecstatic!! Finding nice comfortable shoes was something I have been dreading for a while. I knew I wanted some height, but I just couldn't find any that had the height and comfort - now I did! Whoo hoo!!! God always leads you to where you need to be in His time. 


The search continues ...
One thing that we are still working on is finding a park to take pictures at. We checked out a park last Friday and were convinced that it's the perfect place for us to take pictures. However, it just wasn't meant to be. When we called to book the park, we were told that it's only available for photography sessions on the weekends. =( Yes, we were pretty disappointed. But we are truly blessed to have some amazing friends who are helping us find other interesting places to take pictures at. I'll keep you posted once we have decided on one! 

-Lene

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts